Dr. Kassir Fixed my Breathing & Corrected a Botched Rhinoplasty to Give Me a Perfect Nose! - New York, NY

I had always heard that Dr. Kassir was the best...

I had always heard that Dr. Kassir was the best plastic surgeon in NYC, but I never knew I could have the opportunity to have him fix my nose. I had a rhinoplasty done about 5 years ago that was done by an unexperienced doctor - and not only did it look botched on the outside, but the dr. actually gave me a deviated septum which I didn't have in the first place, which only allowed me to breathe through one nostril. I decided to just go in for a consultation with Dr. Kassir and learned that he offered payment plans that allowed me to pay off the procedure within a year with no interest. So I went ahead and booked the procedure and after seeing the results, this was honestly the best decision I've ever made. Dr. Kassir did a septoplasty (to fix my breathing) and revision rhinoplasty to fix it aesthetically. My nose was super pointy and had a bump from the original rhinoplasty, and it was getting worse as time went on. Dr. Kassir was able to rebuild my nose, shorten it, and remove the bump to give me the perfect nose that best fit my face. I couldn't be happier with the results, and can't stop taking pictures of it! As with everything, you get what you pay for, and when it comes to plastic surgery and your appearance, cost should honestly not be a factor because I learned the hard way by not going to Dr. Kassir in the first place.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon