Bad Nose Job

Had my nose operated on by Dr Slupchynsky in New...

Had my nose operated on by Dr Slupchynsky in New York. It was to correct the bridge from an accident. My nose is now crooked, and painful as he totally notched the columella as it is misaligned. He left me with a piggish nose and also left a huge scar on the bridge. I've had to take disability from work and haven't been able to do much of anything since the surgery. I wanted to get it corrected but he totally messed it up as it looks and feels terrible and this is the 111th day since the bad surgery. He did more to my nose that I consented too and he didn't inform me it was open rhinoplasty. I never thought a nose surgery could take away your quality of life for almost 4 months now. I was duped by his good reviews. Please do your research thoroughly and talk to other patients before having surgery. I would highly Not recommend Dr Slupchyncsky do any procedures on anyone.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very bad nose job, facility is below standards, no follow up care..I woke up by myself in a chair unattended after surgery...very reckless after surgery care, no recovery area.