Unhappy Results from Tear Trough Restlayne Filler. - New York, NY

For years people have constantly asked me if I...

For years people have constantly asked me if I were tired or feeling ok. These dark hollow circles under my eyes were always the first thing that stood out to me when I looked in a mirror. For almost three years I had been looking online at the amazing results that people had with filler in this area. I finally decided it was time to do something to make me feel better about my appearance. I started researching to find a dermatologist with extensive experience and great reputation. I found Dr. Anolik. I saved my money ($875) and made the appointment. I was beyond excited to finally get this done. I liked Dr. Anolik right away. He suggested that along with the filler, I would benefit from some laser treatments, Fraxel and Ruby, to diminish the sun damage and even my skin tone to help with the dark area. Ok, that wasn’t in the budget but in my head all I could see was the big picture (no more dark hollow circles).
Results: My skin has never looked better. It's bright and glowing and most of my freckles have disappeared. But as for the reason I went (filling those hollowed areas), you would never know I had it done. And I don't mean that in a 'it looks so natural' way. I understand that the tear trough is a difficult area to fill, as the skin is very thin so when Dr. Anolik said he wanted to be conservative and not put too much in I trusted whatever he said. My face was quite swollen due to the lasers so a week later when all was healed but the hollow area was still there I thought, where was the filler??? I called the office and said I think he may have been a little too conservative. They told me unless I could pay for another syringe ($875), that he couldn't do anything about it.
So here I am. Every time I pass the mirror I still only see those hollowed areas. Someone just asked me if I was tired which prompted me to write my review on my filler experience.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon