47 Yrs Second Procedure

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've deep tear troughs for years. I did not know...

I've deep tear troughs for years. I did not know it was called that until I did some research on this site.I always hated the hollowness in my eyes an as I got older my cheeks seemed to deflat as well. But that has changed as of 4/26/17.Thanks to looking on realself and reading other ppls stories. I was able to find Dr. Kotlus. He's awesome!!

First timer.. No regrets

I was so nervous to have this done.When your dealing with your face you should be very skeptical.. But Dr. Kotlus is awesome. He made me feel comfortable and showed corcern in my expectations.. He talked to me through the whole process. Very personable shared some of his stories as well ..he will really make you feel none to very little fear ..very trustworthy ..I had very deep tear troughs n sunken cheeks to boot.. He took extra care and asked me what my expetations were. His work was as handsome as he was..lol. He used two full vial of restylane on each eye that's how deep my troughs were... He used two more vials of restylane lift on my cheeks. One side of my face actually needed more than the other due to trama to my face years ago.. He numbed the area with ointment and a ice pack.. I did feel little pinches. Nothing I couldn't handle. The whole procedure took maybe a half hour.. I'm very happy so far with my results I can't wait to see the end results.. I had deep troughs my whole life.. They are absolutely faded for now.. Like I said can't wait!! Thank you Dr. Kotlus!!

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kotlus is very down to earth and very good at what he does.Makes you feel comfortable & is understanding to your expectations. And will do his absolute best to make sure to achieve what you set out to accomplish.