Chelsea Eye For Filler - New York

I first visited Dr. Eviatar at Chelsea Eye several...

I first visited Dr. Eviatar at Chelsea Eye several years ago for some minor filler and botox. He did a perfect job, everything was subtle and natural and I looked great. I scheduled my next visit without any hesitation, but for timing reasons saw Lynn Wojton, an RN who also works at this practice. She is amazing and I will never let anyone else touch my face. I have been to her a several times in the past 4 years or so, for botox, juvederm, and radiesse. Her work is beautiful. I rarely bruise, and the results are always so symmetrical and tasteful - this is my #1 reason for seeing Lynn exclusively - her aesthetic judgment is unsurpassed. She will never do something just because you want it. She has really educated me and kept me looking much more vibrant and youthful than I feel! She just has really really really good taste. Combined with her technical skill, the results are never disappointing. I always feel like it's kind of a roll of the dice when I think about injectibles, but with Lynn I feel fully confident and have literally never had a negative experience. I highly highly recommend her for both filler and botox, though she does such a beautiful job with filler I don't even do botox anymore.

Easy to talk to, considerate, beautiful taste, excellent judgment. She is responsive via text for follow up and understands the face very well.