Worth the Pain! - New York

Had 4 procedures done in April - 3 medical one...

Had 4 procedures done in April - 3 medical one cosmetic.. it was not the easiest procedure and my recovery took longer than most (up to 4 weeks before the bruises fully faded away) .. breathing is now getting much much better, headaches have subsided, and loveeee the way it looks.. but the best part was Dr. Guida himself and his entire staff.. Dr. Guida is super calm and pleasant. He takes his time with his patients and his work speaks for itself. I've gotten compliments but mostly "not sure what's different but you look great". The staff are all very nice and professional and most importantly they are well knowledgeable on the procedures and always available to help. Unlike other offices, you won't always get the "you have to come see the doctor". They gave helpful tips to ease the pain and help with recovery and were always pleasant and compassionate. Another major plus, Dr. Guida has his own line of skincare. I'm someone who wholeheartedly believes in being proactive with everything in life from work to health and beauty and I have literally spent thousands of dollars trying to find the best skincare products and I have to say I'm obsessed!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon