Botched Neck and Eyelid. New York, NY

Went to see Dr Zimbler for a necklift. He...

Went to see Dr Zimbler for a necklift. He recommended that I also do my upper eyes. Both procedures were botched. The incision over my right eye was too high and I still have the bands in neck and the skin is looser than ever. I am still so upset and depressed about the outcome that I had to write this review.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

At first Dr Zimbler's manner seemed to be very caring. I thought he would do a good job. i had to go back quite a few times because I had such lousy results. He redid my right eye but since the incision was already too high the gash was just a bit less jagged. He said there was nothing he could do about the bands in my neck and did not even offer to do an after picture. I had to ask and he did not seem pleased but took a couple pictures anyway. I must have been his first neck lift because I did not see any reviews for him on real self at that time and he had so few before and afters in his office that should have raised a red flag for me. I could have had a lifestyle lift for one quarter of the money I spent between him and the hospital with better results. I was recommended to him by a dermatologist. I wish I had never heard his name.