28 Yrs Old, 145 Lbs, 5'4" Asian American, Always Wanted BA and Taking the Plunge - New York

I've always been interested in a BA but never had...

I've always been interested in a BA but never had the guts to do it. Finally, I've decided to go for it. I've been to 3 consultations (2 female doctors, 1 male doctor) and they were all great. I am going with the male doctor most likely, as he offers transaxillary surgery option and has done the most BA's and best results in my opinion, based on photos I've seen. I'm going to finalize my surgery date tomorrow.

I'm currently a 34A / B with some asymmetry, so I want that corrected and would like to be a full C/small D. We're most likely going with Natrelle Gel Round Moderate Plus Profile silicone implants 350 - 400cc depending on what will fix the asymmetry. I'm a bit nervous about getting the surgery and the results but know that most likely I'll be happy.

Will keep you all posted on my journey.

Before Photos

Going for my final consultation today to ask some questions, then in going to lock the date in. January!

Reposting Photo of Before

Date is Booked!

Jan 12, can't wait! Here's another before in a bra. So I can put it side by side with my after in Jan! This is in a 34A bra, no padding.