Wonderful Caring Experiencw. New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I work in the fitness industry and have a hobby of...

I work in the fitness industry and have a hobby of bellydance performance. No amount of exercise was fixing the excess skin on my low belly after giving birth to my 8lb., 2oz. son some 25 plus years earlier. Whenever I performed I restricted certain movements to avoid the unsightly wrinkling of the skin on my lower belly. I wanted to improve my appearance, but moreover, to have more freedom of expression in my performance, which was limited by my self-consciousness.

After much back in forth in my mind, I scheduled a consultation with John Perrotti, M.D.. His surgical coordinator Jennifer, was friendly and professional and scheduled me at a time with minimal contact with other patients.

Dr. Perrotti met with me and showed positive enthusiasm for the results I could expect. I was at the correct weight, healthy and I had tried all other means to try to resolve the situation on my own. He responded amicably to all my concerns, was informative and reassuring. We scheduled the procedure within a few week of the consultation.

Needless to say, it has been some years since my procedure and I am still thrilled. I enjoyed the freedom of expression and confidence that this simple procedure provided. I have since referred a multitude of friends to Dr. Perrotti's practice, all of whom have also shared his name to others. He is sweet, humble, knowledgable, accommodating and comforting. His professionalism is unsurpassed.
New York Plastic Surgeon

5-Star treatment. 5-star results.