Mini Lift - New York, NY

I had mini lift with Dr Edward S. Kwak. I am...

I had mini lift with Dr Edward S. Kwak.
I am actually only 31yo and I know it's little crazy that I had mini lift.
But I didn't like my face shape recently and wanted go back to my 20's.
I choose Dr Kwak, because I had rhinoplasty with him before and I really like the result. he dose make my nose change but it look very natural that I look like I born with it. the only reasonI couldn't decide right away , that was because I didn't see his face lift review on real self. He has lot of rhinoplasty review but not face lift.
And I usually like to see review with picture before I choose the doctor.
So I had few email consultation to another doctors in other states for face lift.
but I felt all the doctor's perspective was little different from mine. some recommended me chin augmentation or cheek implant.But my concern was more tightening my skin and to look more sharp. I felt Dr Kwak has similar perspective for my ideal result.
Also I trust his sense for the beauty. I wanna look better but I wanna look natural. I don't wanna look like obvious plastic face.
Anyway I am glad that I chose right doctor, Also the lady at reception Stephanie was very friendly and replied me all my question ( a lot of questions..) before surgery.
Sometime if the doctor is great but if the stuff is rude or mean, it makes me feel that I don't wanna have surgery there.( It happened me before at other place)
So It was great she was very caring and I could be very comfortable before surgery.

about surgery I did with local anesthesia.
It's been already 3 -4weeks now. There is still little swelling ,But I can do all the thing I been doing before.I was able to go out and do most of thing after 2 weeks including meeting friend who know me well.
scars look very good. I was very afraid of the scars. But it actually almost nothing .
of course there is redness,but you can hide with hair. as long as my hair is down. no body can tell anything.
I was also afraid of loosing hair and changing my hair line, which didn't happen and It look same as before.
Nobody realized that I did something on my face which is good to me.
because it's subtle change since I am young and didn't really have sagging skin.
(If I tell my friend that I want do face lift, they said that's crazy )
but I can tell difference by my self that my face line look more tighten now.
Since my face line got better,I am concern my mid face now. So I will going to have Restylane or Voluma with Dr Kwak this year.( under eye area ) And I think I will do Ultherapy too, so I can keep the result longer.

I don't post photo cuz I am very private person. but you can ask me question if you need to.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

He always answers me all the question that I have before surgery. And He has good sense for beauty. He gonna make you look good and naturally, not something look like "done".