34 Years Old W/ Gynecomastia Since I Was a Teen - New York

I suffered with gynecomastia since I can remember....

I suffered with gynecomastia since I can remember. I finally decided to pull the trigger and do something about it. My case was not so severe, I think I had mostly fat which some may not consider true gynecomastia, but to me, it indeed was.
I had to do something about it being I am a thin male. I was never overweight and it was very tough for me to look in the mirror. This was the best decision of my life...and surgery is not something I take lightly (this is the only cosmetic procedure I've ever considered doing).
New York Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr. Jacobs is a great doctor, with excellent bedside manner. It has been over 6 months since my surgery, and I am healing well. My one concern is that one side is slightly larger than the left side which I understand is common with this procedure. However, before the procedure, I did have one side slightly larger than the other. Another issue is that one nipple is SLIGHTLY cratered toward the bottom only when I flex. At this point it is not enough for me to be concerned with to see what my options are. I am waiting until the 12 month mark to allow myself to fully heal before deciding if I would like to see Dr. Jacobs again for a possible revision. No "body" is perfect and I get that...so we shall see. Overall, I am happy with the results thus far. It has changed my life for the better. I have more confidence. Undershirts are now for sleeping in, instead of covering up my chest. I would recommend Dr. Jacobs; I would also recommend asking a ton of questions before and after the procedure.