The Best! - New York

I was first introduced to Dr. Jacobs through a...

I was first introduced to Dr. Jacobs through a news segment on Gynecomastia Surgery. I am now in my twenties and began my extensive search for the best plastic surgeon; it ended when it led me once again to Dr. Jacobs, Top-Notch in his field, and his great staff. I have been through many consultations for gynecomastia surgery with various surgeons but always walked away feeling uneasy. However, after meeting Dr. Jacobs, I walked away feeling comfortable and knew my search was over for I had found the Best! Dr. Jacobs is very professional, kind, caring and took his time answering my many questions he is very thorough explaining the procedure and the recovery, he made me feel at ease and confident going into this procedure. His perfect gynecomastia surgery gave me back the confidence I lacked in the past. I look and feel the best I ever have, I can now enjoy summers by the pool and at the beach. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you Dr. J and thank you to his wonderful caring staff!!
Mike H.