LOVED This ResurFX Laser Facial!!! - New York, NY

I have now had several ResurFX laser facials from...

I have now had several ResurFX laser facials from Dr. Sung and I am hooked. I did my first one about a year ago. He uses numbing cream on your face first and the treatment only takes 10-15 minutes after that. The pain is very tolerable, as though someone is snapping you with a rubber band. I leave red-faced and usually stay in that night. By the next day, you already notice your skin looking better. You will need a little make-up the next day for residual redness, but it's all uphill from there. People compliment my skin each time I've had it done. I feel like it has taken years off of my face and completely improved my skin's texture. I did them once/month for the first 4 treatments. Now I go get them every few months just to keep my skin rejuvenating. I can't say enough about how much I love this treatment as well as the PRP (Vampire facial) I just tried a few weeks ago. Hooked on BOTH!! Dr. Sung is the best.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sung has a great bedside manner and is a perfectionist. He is absolutely great!