Don't Trust This Doctor - New York

I went in for a consult with Dr. Donald Roland and...

I went in for a consult with Dr. Donald Roland and he put me at ease to get liposuction in some areas and told me the surgical plan. I felt comfortable so I booked the surgery the same day as my consult. When i went home i noticed the staff handed me the wrong before and after instructions for my surgery and the script of what they should say on the phone to me the day before my surgery date. The staff was kind and gave me the proper instructions but could not tell me the exact time it would be for my surgery. I didn't find out the time until late in the afternoon before my surgery. The day of the procedure I show up to the location. This surgeon shares space with a dermatologist. I was put in a small room that only fits up to 3 people. After changing in my gown the doctor came in and marked the areas of my body that he will be removing fat. He completely change his surgical plan ensuring me the results would be better. I thought it was weird but I trusted him. After the anesthesiologist came in I was transfered to the actual surgical room which was quite small as well. I said hi to everyone in the surgical room. Everyone seemed nice except this one guy that wasn't doing anything at the moment never turned and looked aso if he was hiding something. Waking up from my surgery was extremely painful but that is what I excepted. The day after my surgery I called in the office because my legs and arms were extremely swollen and I wanted to see if it was normal. The staff informed me that it was and I wanted to speak with the doctor but they told me he was not in. The next day I called in and was told I could not speak with him but the nurses informed me that I was going to be okay and nothing seems to be wrong everything seemed normal. 3 months after my surgery I saw no difference at all in the size and there was an indentation I'm guessing from the needle he used. It is 7 months after my surgery and the office didn't call for an update. I asked to speak with the doctor nicely and one of the receptionist gave me an attitude. This office or doctor doesn't care about there patients and promises results they can't deliver.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I will not go back to this surgeon