Liposcution and Brazilian Butt Lift - New York, NY

Dr. Heller did an amazing Job!!! I am 120 pounds...

Dr. Heller did an amazing Job!!! I am 120 pounds and 5 3/5 tall. Had a belly that looked as if I was 3 months pregnant, big boobs and very skinny legs. I went to Dr. Heller for a consultation, he was very professional and pleasant as so where the assistants. I explained to Dr. Heller I was not comfortable with my body because it wasn't coordinating with my body. Although by attending the gym I wouldn't have achieved the results I wanted. Dr. Heller was very professional and very honest. He informed me he will do the liposuction and a love handles and Brazilian butt lift, by doing this I would have the shape of an hour glass body. I felt comfortable enough and was very pleased that I went ahead and made the required deposit to go ahead with the procedure. On the date of the surgery, Dr. Heller was very helpful and explain everything once again and assure me everything will be ok. Because of the comfort he placed me in I was not at all nervous. After the procedure I was taken care very well by the staff. Dr. Heller also provided me with his contact number in case I had any inquiries. After the surgery I was in light pain and very uncomfortable, After 3 days I was back to my normal self and normal routines. It has been almost 2 weeks after the surgery and I feel great! Am super glad I made this decision and am very thankful god put Dr. Heller in my path because he turned out to be the best surgeon. Choosing a Surgeon was not easy but after reading the reviews and meeting with him I immediately knew he was the one. I now have curves, flat stomach and my buttocks never looked better. I would recommend any one to Dr. Heller because he is an amazing Doctor. I will post pictures soon.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon