Horrible Loposuction - New York, NY

I had a Liposuction procedure with Doctor Jones 1...

I had a Liposuction procedure with Doctor Jones 1 year and 4 months ago. I always wanted to have my stomach flat, exercise and diet wanst working. Im not a fat person, I weight 140 pounds and I am 5;5 tall. The only time i sow doctor Jones was 10 min before the surgery, he never bother to meet me before, I guess it wanst important.The anesthetist witch I forgot his name was very rude, I told him that I was nervous that I never had a surgery before. He told me with exactly words that I should have thought about this before . I woke up shaking, almost fainting, the nurse told me to leave.. after 5 min I woke up after a surgery I was in the car way home. I found all that experience weird, but didnt pay attention because I was under anesthesia. At the end I dont see any results, he didnt take any fat away., now my stomach is uneven, with fibrosis and terrible scars!!!!! I went to the clinic and he agree that is uneven and the fibrosis is noticeable, but he said that nothing that he can do. He suggest to go to a different clinic and get laser lipo or reverse surgery I am shock, I shouldn't never do this procedure . Very unprofessional. I dont suggest this clinic to anyone!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon