Gynecomastia Surgery in October, Abdominal Lipo in March - New York, NY

Dr. Jacobs runs an efficient practice. He...

Dr. Jacobs runs an efficient practice. He explained what would occur during and following my gynecomastia procedure last October in simple, specific language. I was very pleased with the result. My chest looked great but the bottom half of my torso still looked pudgy, so in March I decided to have my love handles and abdominal area modified through liposuction. It's now August and I feel like I got to hit a factory reset button on my appearance. I have the torso I would have had if I had grown up with a healthier relationship to food and exercise. Now if I eat right and stay active, the results come through in a way they really couldn't before. Be warned, as far as the lipo, there will be a lot of fluid (which looks like blood) coming out and you may worry about the volume. Dr. Jacobs was patient with me when I contacted him about whether this was okay--and it was all totally fine. For me, these procedures were the right thing. I feel really good about myself.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jacobs is a thoughtful practitioner. He's not going to waste your time talking about unnecessary things. If you are looking for someone professional and capable, he may be the right choice for you.