Exceptional Results!…..Male 48yr Old, Frustrated with Lower Abdomen, Flanks & Butt, New York, NY

As I started to get older (will be 50 next year),...

As I started to get older (will be 50 next year), I realized how difficult it was to lose those “few” extra pounds in my lower abs and flank area. Dr. Steinbrech stated liposuction is great if you are looking to re-shape your body and get rid of unwanted fat that was difficult to shed with diet and exercise.
It has been 1-½ years since I had liposuction on my upper/lower abs & flanks and I must say, liposuction has made me feel SEXIER and more CONFIDENT.
I highly recommend this surgery to all men you are feeling frustrated and are not ready to “give up”.

P.S., ask Dr. Steinbrech about the “fat transfer” to your butt, he was able to reshape (not make larger) my butt and bring it back to what it looked like when I was 25 years old.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steinbrech will put you at ease, listened attentively, answered all your questions, and guide you through ALL your options and the process. I can not say enough about Dr. Steinbrech and his entire staff.