Bride to Be Makeover - New York, NY

If you are looking for a liposuction surgeon Look...

if you are looking for a liposuction surgeon Look no further Dr. Gordon Andan and his team are amazing from beginning to end. If you are like me and are nervous about moving forward with the procedure don't be! Dr Andan and his team of professionals made me feel 100% at ease. They answered all my questions and phone calls. I must have called 2x a day for a week straight and they never gave me an attitude or seemed annoyed with me. After the surgery Dr Andan gave me his personal cell phone to call him if I had any issues or concerns. The procedure went exactly the way they said it would. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. This was a life changing experience for me and I am forever grateful for meeting him and chosing him as my surgeon. He is a body artist and knows exactly what to do to make you look fabulous. My confidence has drastically increased and I am in love with my new body. Dr Andan is the BEST!!

Bride to be makeover