37, Quite Thin and Tones 5'7" 123lbs. but Just Cannot Get Rid of Saddle Bags!!! New York, NY

I'm tired of the saddle bags, but not willing to...

I'm tired of the saddle bags, but not willing to go under the knife. since it was just saddle bags it was 3 spots on each thigh, 4 passes on each. some pain for sure (intense burning, like being branded), but it was short lived. am anxious to see if it works over the next 3 months! will upload "before" photos when dr sends them. right now, about an hour after, no pain, maybe a little achy. no bruising as yet. I will keep this posted as things develop.

37, Quite Thin and Toned 5'7" 123lbs. but Just Cannot Get Rid of Saddle Bags!!! LIPOSONIX New York, NY

sorry i didn't clarify, this is my liposonix review and progress.

pictures of bruises which appeared 4 days post liposonix

pictures of bruises which appeared 4 days post liposonix. one leg had no bruises. the pain is super mild, swelling is mild as well. i did take a few doses of arnica 2 days prior but it upset my stomach, so I did not take all doses and did not continue post procedure.

before photos...these are awful!

not sure these are good representatives of my body, i am a size 0/2...i look so bad in the docs photos!!!! anyway, here they are. will update when I see results, fingers crossed....

7 weeks post

i see a tiny change! someone else noticed and mentioned unprompted. she knew about the procedure, but i didn't ask her what she thought.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

She is caring and down to earth. she also performed the procedure by herself, not done by a tech (which pleased me). highly recommend the practice. her office is called "smarter skin dermatology"