Lipoma Removal by Dr Alan Engler - New York, NY

Dr. Alan Engler came highly recommended by my...

Dr. Alan Engler came highly recommended by my Dermatologist (Dr. Davis). Even though he was recommended I did my own research and found that he had excellent reviews. The procedure I had was to remove 7 lipomas. A lipoma is a growth of fat cells below the skin.

It was very easy making the appointment and the office staff was very accommodating even during the hectic summer months.. Once I arrived for my appointment, he respected my time and took me right away. He was professional, courteous, attentive, and very friendly. He put my fears at ease and assured he had done this procedure many times with great success.

When the procedure day came, I was nervous. He made me feel comfortable and put me at ease. The assistant was very kind and between the two of them made the procedure easy. A week later, the stitches were removed and once again I did not have to wait. It is so nice not to have to wait when visiting a doctor which is so common these days. I don't know how he does it.

I highly recommend Dr. Engler. He is my go to plastic surgeon and should be yours to.

BTW... I am healing really well. I don't think there will be much of a scare if any.
New York Plastic Surgeon