Dr. Pearlman is a Visionary- He Creates Perfect Lips - New York, NY

One word of advice: I find that when lips are iced...

One word of advice: I find that when lips are iced 15 minutes before the augmentation, there is no bruising after. Not sure why but it works like a charm.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I picked him out of the multitude of other plastic surgeons based on his articles and a website. I never thought I would write a review until another plastic surgeon made me look like one of those Staten Island mafia women with grotesque lips that do not close. Not every plastic surgeon out there has a gift of understanding the aesthetics. And this is why lip augmentation, even a temporary one, can turn into a nightmare if you end up going to the wrong doctor. Dr. Pearlman just knows how to make your lips looks perfect. He enhances lips instead of inflating them like flat tires. His touch is magical.... I also had Botox in my forehead and was extremely pleased with the results. It is such a relief when you look forward to seeing your doctor and getting treated by him. Dr. Pearlman may come off a bit arrogant but this is because he just knows what you need. As simple as that.