not only an amazing doctor, but an amazing person - New York

I have to admit I am a major snob when it comes to...

I have to admit I am a major snob when it comes to choosing a doctor, especially one for cosmetic services and I am beyond THRILLED I decided to go with Dr. Jennifer Levine. I am not even 4 hours out from having lip fillers injected in my lips by Dr. Levine and not only was it literally PAINLESS, but my lips already look amazing and the swelling so far is minor. Dr. Levine not only has a beyond impressive reputation and resume, but an amazing presence that will immediately put you at ease. She is so knowledgeable and beyond intelligent, not to mention gorgeous but is also so patient with you and is truly willing to take however much time you need to listen to you and understand what it is exactly you are looking to achieve. On top of all of that, she is beyond gentle. She really is the pillar of what a top doctor should be and I truly can't say enough positive things about my experience with her. Thank you Dr. Levine - you have no idea how much meeting you and working with you has boosted my confidence!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Beyond an A++ - trust me it will be one of the best decisions you ever make for yourself!!!