High-Def LASEK Review - New york, NY

I've wanted to get rid of my glasses for years but...

I've wanted to get rid of my glasses for years but was repeatedly told I couldn't do laser vision correction because of my extreme prescription(-11.00). I was devastated cos I hate hate hate my glasses. After doing a huge amount of research I eventually found Dr Chynn. I went in for my free consultation, met Dr Chynn and his team of Junior Associate MDs who went over all my concerns in minute detail. All the staff there are ridiculously knowledgable and put my mind at ease. Dr Chynn himself explained how he could treat me when noone else could. Because he never cuts a flap like LASIK, he can treat much higher prescriptions than anyone else with the LASEK technique he helped invent at Harvard. I had my surgery the next week(28th Jan) and it was a piece of cake, 80 seconds of laser per eye and voila no more glasses ever again.

It didn't hurt at all and even though I had to chill out for the weekend and take it easy, I went back to work on Monday already seeing nearly as good as my glasses/contacts.

the office is very busy and you do have to wait sometimes but I know I prefer that to an empty office w tumbleweeds blowing around!!!!! Dr Chynn can be very direct and is a perfectionist but if I wanted a hug I could go to my Mom, for my eyes Dr Chynn all the way.

If you were told you werent a candidate for laser please please please at least go for a consultation w Dr Chynn. He lasered a -24.00 last month so chances are he can help you. Its been about a month since my surgery and I'm already 20/20 which is better than my old vision in glasses. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER EVER MADE!!!1
New York Ophthalmologist