New E2 Laser and Immediate Results! - New York, NY

Didn't like the "softening" look of...

Didn't like the "softening" look of my jawline and was interested in hearing about solutions to tighten. Dr. Brightman outlined the efficacy of this new combination laser - e2. Dr. Brightman is on the frontlines of the research related to the laser and ultimately has true knowledge regarding the quality of the results.

Dr. Brightman used the e2 on one side of my...

Dr. Brightman used the e2 on one side of my jawline and we looked in the mirror (one side done the other not) and there was a noticeable tightening effect, less "jowly". One other immediate benefit is that the procedure is painless, no need for numbing cream and no down-time whatsoever. So you have a combination of a tightening and resurfacing laser (together or separately) which takes very little time at all.
I had a few abrasions on one side of my face, but they were minor. Dr. Brightman asked me to come in so that she could see what they looked like but I didn't have the time unfortunately. Though, in fairness, if I thought the abrasions were bad I would have RUN to the Dr. I was advised to make sure I was wearing sunscreen, which I did, and the little scratch-like abrasions were gone in a week or so.
I like the procedure, I'd like to try it again now that I know what I'm looking for in terms of results, and I'm always impressed with Dr. Brightman's solution-oriented expertise. It's actually very exciting to be in the company of a derma like Dr. Brightman who really is in the thick of testing and researching the newest and best (in this case) laser treatments.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Brightman is a brilliant Dr. who is always researching better ways of treating skin issues (and patients!) and the facility of course, has some of the most cutting-edge equipment and treatment in NYC.