41 Year Old with Sunspots and Freckles Needed an Invasive Fix for Blah Skin Tone - Brilliant +Clear Laser - New York, NY

I have been a patient at Chelsea Eye & Cosmetic...

I have been a patient at Chelsea Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Associates for the past 7-10 years. The staff is outstanding. Lynn Wojton is AMAZING! I love that she can just look at your face and skin and make a recommendation for products and procedures that are NOT unnecessary. I trust her completely and in today's cosmetic world that is so hard to come by considering people are always trying to sell a product or service. Lynn is not like that at all.

More recently I had my first treatment of the Clear + Brilliant Laser done to my face back on 11/21/15 and today I am going back for my 2nd treatment (so excited). The procedure was so invasive with no pain at all. Afterwards I did have some redness but with the gel I was provided it was minimal. Absolutely no swelling at all which I was very surprised about because Lynn noted that there might be some swelling by the eyes since she used the wand to go over the area around my eyes quite a few times. My skin felt a bit like sandpaper for about 2-3 days but after that it felt AMAZING. Everyone has been asking what I have been using for my face because they say I look so well rested and my skint tone is so clear. Most of all of the sunspots and freckles have vanished and my tone has never looked better! I really feel this procedure was a blessing! I am so happy with my results and can't wait to do the next session which is scheduled this evening! To be continued.......
Lynn Wotjon

Chelsea Eye & Cosmetic is an outstanding practice and they are blessed to have Lynn back on their staff. She is AMAZING! She honestly cares about the issues that bother you and helps to the best of her knowledge.