Dr. Chynn Will Transform Your Life with LASEK! - New York

I am in college and am about three weeks post-op....

I am in college and am about three weeks post-op. Having worn glasses/contacts since elementary school, it is absolutely wonderful to be able to see clearly without them. And knowing that my vision is improving by each passing day, Dr. Chynn told me that I will be seeing 20/20 by the end of the month! I was legally blind with an extreme myopic prescription of -11.00, so this surgery has truly changed my life.

I have done a lot of research and visited other laser vision surgeons and chose Dr. Chynn over everyone because he learned from the best and created the safer-than-LASIK LASEK himself! Dr. Chynn also had LASIK done years ago and still experiences dry eyes. However, according to the reviews here and himself, there are no complications such as dry eyes after LASEK as long as you strictly follow the post-op recovery directions

Additionally, the staff is very informative and know what they’re doing. They addressed all my doubts and worries professionally and I left with complete faith in them. Do yourself a favor by waking up without blindly reaching for your glasses or not going through the hassle of putting on your contacts. Go look them up for a free consultation!
New York Ophthalmologist

He is a very genuine doctor and we need more of people like him. He is very honest with patients, which may come to be seen as blunt, but it shows that we can really put our eyes in his trust.