25 Years Old with Acne Scars - New York

I'm 25 years old and I suffered with acne for...

I'm 25 years old and I suffered with acne for years. Having it under control for the last year or so it was unfortunate that I still had nasty scars and indents in my skin. I researched a treatmental and came across "Laser Reserfacing". After just one treatment I saw a significant difference. The redness and deepness of some scars became less visible and my face felt smoother all together. I continued with another treatment about 6 weeks later. It is now 4 1/2 months after my first treatment and I feel like my skin is getting better and better by the day. I followed up with a chemical peel recently to even out the texture of my entire face... this was about a week and a half ago and I feel like my skin is looking better than ever.
Rebecca Weston

Rebecca Weston from Chelsea Eye & Cosmetic surgery was my aesthetician. From the time of my free consultation to my first procedure she was very helpful and caring. Working with me to reassure me that my result are what I was looking for. She's very caring and really does want to help. Ive had bad experiences with other professionals in this field that have scared me into trusting anyone to touch my face, but she has definitely turned that fear into hope.