Finally Set - New York

I went on three consults. One was an old PS I have...

I went on three consults. One was an old PS I have used before using traditional liposuction. The other was sort of ritzy charging way to much for "newer technology" . Information overload was in effect. Then I found "that one" today. I felt his vibe and the staff was amazing. So it's going to happen. Pics to follow.

Count down begins

I have 21 days to go. Had my labs done today. And I am dreaming about the new me. A little nervous because you see photos and read reviews not all positive. But I am a researcher and sometimes that's good and bad. Will continue to keep you posted. I will add my day before and day of photos. Promise.

1 Week (count down continues)

So my labs are good, next step is pre-op pics for the doctor. This is all surreal can't believe I have finally decided to take the plunge. More to come. 10/22 THE day

Pre-op photos done

I had my pre-op photos done today. Wow how vulnerable you feel under the lights showcasing all the things you dislike about your body. Well hopefully that will be a thing of the past come Saturday.

Hours to go

So I can't sleep. In about 7 hours it's crunch time. Nervous and anxious. Keep you posted

I have arrived

Just got my markings and my meds. Nervous and excited. Let's see. Hope I get what I asked for.

Done!

It was a process. Just got home. He was very aggressive as I wanted. He was very meticulous and attentive to me. I absolutely love him and his staff. Sore. Not in severe pain. Draining as I lay her. Very swollen. Will take my before and after with my first shower tomorrow.

So swollen.

Fluid coming out. Garment tight. Pain non existent. Thank God.

Day 2

Haven't showered yet can't wait to. Drainage was ongoing on day 1. Today I feel like a bus hit me. The flanks and back are the worst with pain. I did here that. Took no pain killers trying to function without since I have work tomorrow. I see swelling is slowly going down and my medium binder had to be adjusted last night good sign. Keep you posted. Oh and no nausea when standing today. Thank God for that.

Day 3

I am at work. A little sore. Walking can be a bit of a challenge but drinking tea and water. Salad for lunch for sure with salmon.

I Finally Did It

The day of I arrived was greeted and given my medicine by the nurse. The doctor came in to check on me. The procedure was not bad at all. The areas that I did feel pain were addressed immediately. Dr. Chia was so attentive and kind. He removed so much fat and check and double checked before moving on. Afterwards the nurse wrapped me up and I was off. I slept most of Saturday but no pain at all.

Day 4

I put on a tighter garmet last night and woke up ready to run. No pain with movement and definitely no pain meds since Saturday.

Day four. Feeling great.

Feeling good about doing this step for myself.

The deciding factor.

Found this picture from the summer and I knew I was sold.

Today.

I'm feeling a little sore but not horrible. It's been a great experience.

Today is day 13

Feeling good. Pain has not been an issue. Sore and now the itching. Lol. Not horrible but there in places I can reach. Sutures are out no issue there either.

Week 3

Feeling great. Swelling present but not major. Can't wait for the final results

Finally got my back and flanks done by Dr. Chia....

Finally got my back and flanks done by Dr. Chia. 1550ccs removed. Boy did he work hard for the money. During the procedure there were times I felt pain but he addressed it right away. We talked and listen to music. It was very pleasant and the staff equally as pleasant. I went home relaxed took the cocktail because I didn't want to hurt. No pain though.

New York Plastic Surgeon

So professional, caring and attentive.