My Amazing Liposuction Experience by NYC's King of Curves! - New York

Hi Ladies, I just had my long awaited liposuction...

Hi Ladies,
I just had my long awaited liposuction & liposculpture. I am 2 weeks post op, and I am more than thrilled with my results. I am grateful that all went well, I had no complications or problems. Dr Shahine removed a lot of unwanted fat in problem areas, that no matter how much I diet, and exercise, my body never went back to my pre baby state.
On the evening of the procedure, I was very nervous, but Dr Shahine reassured me, I would be fine. There was minimal pain, which I am grateful for, because I do not like pain. As soon as the procedure was over, I was able to see immediate results, which were astonishing, considering my body before. After the procedure was done, the nurse wrapped me. I was well enough to get off the table, get dressed, and drive myself back to NJ. I was well enough to fill my prescriptions, drive home, and go to bed. I do recommend you have help for the first few days to at least a week. On day 2 my drains had closed. I recommend you start the massages the very next day, while the drains are still open, so that fluid can be drained. It will reduce the soreness, and swelling. I went for my massage at the Union NJ office. Carolina does an amazing job with post surgical massages. Ladies please be aware, the massage is painful, and I recommend you take extra pain meds to cope with the soreness. I bought my own forma tu cuerpo faja, which is the best faja to buy. You have to wear foam under the faja to prevent indentations. I bought the foam from the Union, NJ office. The foam was put under the faja, and the staff assisted with putting on my faja. I sleep in my faja, and only take it off to shower, and go for my massages. I go for massages 2 times per week, and will continue for 2 more months. The results are getting better, and better. I am very happy with everything, and could not have asked for a better experience. I will be going back for lipo on my inner thigh area. If I had to do this again, I would without any hesitation.
New York OB/GYN

This is my 2nd procedure with Dr Shahine. My first was a minor procedure done a year ago. I initially chose Dr Shahine after I saw his work on several of my friends over the years. I was a bit nervous about getting the BBL, and liposuction when I saw a Patient complained on TV. But when I saw the continued beautiful results, I realize some Patients may have unrealistic demands, and expectations. Dr Ayman Shahine is a board certified OBGyn for over 20 years and I physically saw his numerous cosmetic board certifications. The office is beautiful, and high end. Everything was clean, sterile, and classy. As I was waiting for my procedure, I met one Lady that had traveled from Japan to get her 3rd cosmetic procedure done with him. Dr Shahine is a excellent cosmetic surgeon. I have personally seen a few of my celebrity friends, that have flown from LA to NY to have there work done by him. I like the reasonable prices, I had a lot of fat removed, and I was quoted ridiculous prices elsewhere. Dr Shahine has very reasonable prices. I thank God, for finding Dr Shahine, and giving him a try. Dr Shahine has given me my self esteem and life back. My Husband loves the results, and could not be happier!