Best Hair Removal in New York City, Candela Gentlemax - New York, NY

I had a few things treated, my legs, underarms,...

I had a few things treated, my legs, underarms, bikini, areola, and stomach line for laser hair removal. I also had some pigment removed as well, sunspots. Candela is by far the best machine out there, believe me I have been researching for months. It is also so important to have a technician who has been doing laser for years and understands the technique and who is also thorough. I couldn't be happier with this place and Jennifer who did my treatment. She even let me document the treatment!
Flash Lab Laser

Jennifer Nemeth, a Licensed Medical Aesthetician, was kind and sweet in our treatment today. I was referred by a friend who raved about the lasting results in her application process. Certificated since 2009, Jennifer seems to be continually learning and advancing techniques. Clients say she has a knack for laser which is obvious as she knows every new treatments and technology before even ME! I think her passion for client satisfaction is what makes her a keeper. If you are interested in treating scars, removing hair, tattoos, and anything else you don't want on your skin. My first choice and referral would be Jennifer.