Ecstatic with my Results - New York

For many years, I have been self conscious of my...

For many years, I have been self conscious of my labia. Growing up, a number of life experiences have solidified my anxiety over my larger-than-average nether regions. My mother had told me it was "ugly". Even after failed attempts at ignoring her, deep down I knew I felt the same. Conceptually, I do believe that every labia is unique--there is no "normal" labia--but nonetheless, I have always felt an overwhelming shame over my body's design. As an artist and a perfectionist, this troubled me greatly. After two years of intermittent, obsessive research and an overwhelming amount of hesitation, I was so relieved when I found Dr. Swift. His philosophy and technique was so in tune with what I wanted. After perusing every other review by his patients, I decided to call. My first phone call with Stephanie was so smooth, it became the affirmation I needed to proceed to book a consult. Honestly, I was beyond nervous and undecided about following through with my plans; it was Stephanie who made me feel comfortable and at ease with everything. She was really on top of every call, every reminder! It was really wonderful to work with her. She accommodated my schedule, financial concerns, and pre/post op inquiries--I wouldn't have had such a stellar experience without her! Dr. Swift, himself is incredibly knowledgeable and approachable. Despite my nerves, he assuaged my fears by giving me realistic expectations, clarifying his technique (he prefers edge over wedge, which is what I liked too!), and answering all my questions. His bedside manner was excellent! The surgery itself was conducted in the on-site operating room. Both Stephanie and Dr. Swift did a wonderful job making me comfortable. I was even allowed to bring my phone in! Dr. Swift was very attentive to my pain level, which really helped keep my nerves at bay. I was impressed by how smoothly he worked. It was obvious that he was incredibly skilled. I felt comfortable trusting Dr. Swift with the entire process. I am thrilled with my results! He really is an artist. My only wish is that I had done this years ago.
New York Plastic Surgeon