32 Yr Old Unhappy with Labia & Finally Ready to Do Something About It! - New York, NY

I have always been unhappy with the appearance of...

I have always been unhappy with the appearance of my labia, as one side was markedly longer than the other. I was very self conscious about it until finally I realized I could do something about it. My surgery was June 14th 2016 so I'm writing this approximately 6 weeks post op and I could not be happier. The biggest struggle for me in all of this was not being able to exercise. Other than that, the surgery was a breeze. I should also note I did not go under, but rather had local anesthesia so I was awake the whole time. I definitely recommend this surgery for ANYONE unhappy with the appearance of their labia. I wish I had done this ten years ago!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Devgan is the greatest Doctor I have ever been to! For a somewhat uncomfortable surgery to have and an uncomfortable thing to talk about (my labia) she made me SO at ease. Her staff (Erica) is also the sweetest, kindest person and answered my emails so fast. I liked and trusted Dr Devgan so much, on a whim I decided to get Botox and I'm so happy I did! I'll never let another Dr touch my face! She is the best and I'm so happy with my results!! I highly recommend her!