28 Years Old, Wanted to Do This for a Long Time and It Was Totally Worth It! - New York

It has been a while now since I wanted to have...

It has been a while now since I wanted to have this procedure done. About a year ago, I was having a drink with my male friend and he was telling me about his experiences with various girls. Out of nowhere, he tells me about a girl whose labia majora was "hanging"- not those exact words, but I knew what he meant! I came home and observed my own and felt so un-pretty down there. I immediately began to research doctors but couldn't bring myself to schedule an appointment and just do it.

Finally, after a year, I made a bunch of appointments for consultations. Dr. Swift was the first office that I went to and immediately, I felt so good about the place. The receptionist, Stephanie, was beyond lovely and made me feel so at ease that I wasn't embarrassed or nervous anymore. After speaking to Dr. Swift, I knew he was the one. He is so professional and caring! Even though, I went to other offices, I ran back to Dr. Swift and scheduled my procedure that very day and I am so glad that I did.

The procedure itself was painless and super quick. I only felt pain the first day. Afterwards, a bit uncomfortable for a couple of more days and then I was totally fine. I went back to work after one day of rest and felt that one day off was enough for me to get going again. It is now 2 weeks and I feel like a new woman. I am so happy with the results and beyond grateful to Dr. Swift and Stephanie for making this whole process so easy and comforting for me. I would recommend Dr. Swift in a heartbeat and if I ever decide to have anything else, I know where I'll go! I really wish I had done this earlier because I feel a newfound confidence that I believe is priceless.
New York Plastic Surgeon