Fit 28 Year Old W/ Genetic Chin Fat - New York, NY

I have relied on this forum so much in my decision...

I have relied on this forum so much in my decision to get kybella that I promised I will write a review. I wanted a chin lypo but I am terrified of surgery and anesthesia thus, when I read about kybella I had to at least try it. I had 3 procedures spaced 5/6 weeks apart. Most change I saw after my first procedure. I am not 4 weeks out of my last procedure. I had minimal fat amount and hoped to have only 1 maybe 2 procedures done. NO! Trust me when I tell you even with minimal fat you will need minimum 3 procedures. I am thinking of having another one but not for a while as they cost $1500 at my plastic surgeons office. Each time I had 2 vials used - which is what you are supposed to have for optimal results. My doctor was a double certified plastic surgeon. Note, I also had juvaderm filler in my lips to further, en chance my profile. I am very happy with results but if you are not scared of surgery and you have time to recover I would do that as it ends up costing about the same.

Injections were on a grid not to close to certain areas so to avoid nerve damage.
New York Plastic Surgeon

my doctor was fantastic. very professional and informative. I used him for my juvaderm lip filler as well.