Botched Lips - New York

What a strange and terrible experience - totally...

What a strange and terrible experience - totally botched my lips, and she admitted to an uneven fill. Her office is located inside of a creepy apartment building where she has her entire setup inside of a 5'x 5' room. She injected 1cc of Juvederm almost entirely in my top lip, which came out completely uneven and overfilled. I let the swelling go down for a week, revealing a gaping hole in my lip. I have had injections before, and one week was enough for me to see that things were not healing normally. Although she was very responsive to my calls, and when I came back in for a fix, she tried massaging it (which did nothing), became very rude and impatient when I asked her to dissolve my lips, which she angrily did (without even giving me numbing cream) like i was being punished. She resembled a child having a tantrum, sighing loudly, trying to convince me I looked okay - when I looked totally ridiculous. Luckily after she injected hyaluronidase, my lips started to go down within 2 hours and are almost back to normal - I am still left with a gaping hole in my top lip, which she told me she wouldn't fix because I made the choice to dissolve. Sorry Dr. Kafka I will never come back again.
New York General Surgeon