Lynn Wojton is SIMPLY THE BEST! - New York, NY

Prior to seeing Lynn, I went to a new med spa...

Prior to seeing Lynn, I went to a new med spa recommended by a friend for the first time to just get a touch up of Botox on forehead and crows feet. Well sadly to say, the NP there convinced me hard to get Juvederm Voluma in my face/cheeks to add fullness. I have very high cheekbones and a well-proportioned face to begin with! End result was a nightmare- my face no longer had any of my natural contour; I looked like a big ball of pudge, over-filled, puffy and asymmetrical. Here is the GOOD NEWS! I heard about Lynn, her experience in fixing this type of situation, and with her magic hands she used Hyaluronidase over a series of 3 visits to effectively dissolve the filler and make me look back to my normal self. She is amazing!!

Lynn Wojton has an incredible eye, magic hands and a sweet, kind bedside manner. Lynn is the real deal, she clearly knows whats she is doing! I wouldn't have anyone else touch my face but her!