Lynn Wojton is SIMPLY THE BEST! - New York, NY

Prior to seeing Lynn, I went to a new med spa...

Prior to seeing Lynn, I went to a new med spa recommended by a friend for the first time to just get a touch up of Botox on forehead and crows feet. Well sadly to say, the NP there convinced me hard to get Juvederm Voluma in my face/cheeks to add fullness. I have very high cheekbones and a well-proportioned face to begin with! End result was a nightmare- my face no longer had any of my natural contour; I looked like a big ball of pudge, over-filled, puffy and asymmetrical. Here is the GOOD NEWS! I heard about Lynn, her experience in fixing this type of situation, and with her magic hands she used Hyaluronidase over a series of 3 visits to effectively dissolve the filler and make me look back to my normal self. She is amazing!!
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lynn Wojton has an incredible eye, magic hands and a sweet, kind bedside manner. Lynn is the real deal, she clearly knows whats she is doing! I wouldn't have anyone else touch my face but her!