incredible! amazing!!

I've had 3 treatments since July. Each time the...

I've had 3 treatments since July. Each time the result is better than the last. Dr. Halaas and Hazel have made the treatments painless. Hazel monitored my "pre-procedure prep" and the "after-care" like a mother hen.
My face and neck look amazing. My skin is brighter, firmer and looks healthy. The crows feet are gone! The saggy "chicken skin" on my neck is gone. The big deep smile lines are greatly reduced. The 'jowl' on the side of my mouth is so small -sometimes I dont know its there.
My friends think I look 10 yrs younger. Its made an exciting difference in my life. I feel younger, my smile is much bigger and with my new found self-confidence, I am really enjoying my life.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cant possibly thank Dr. Halaas, the entire amazing staff and especially Hazel for what they have done for me. From the moment you walk in the door everyone is smiling and welcoming. They listen, they help and treat each client with kindness and understanding. It's a rare treat to find an entire staff that works so well together.