Unwantes Filler in Right Nasolabial Fold and Lips - New York, NY

I wanted fuller lips so I decided I wanted lip...

I wanted fuller lips so I decided I wanted lip injections. I was injected with Juvederm Ultra Plus at another derms office. The PA used about 1/4 of the syringe in my right nasolabial fold, not touching my left, with the rest of the syringe in my lips. The results came out horrible giving me a completely un proportionate look. The filler on my lips was all lumpy and my right NL looked so puffy. I was very dissatisfied. I called Dr. Khan's office where the receptionist took down my info telling me Dr. Khan would be reaching out to me. And she did! Quick too! She had called me back in less than an hour and listened to me explain my juvederm story. Dr. Khan completely heard me out, listening to all my concerns, and scheduled me for an appointment as soon as possible to inject Vitrase. My experience with Dr. Khan has been wonderful. She is the sweetest woman, and took such great care of me. She is certainly a perfecfionist, and would not let me leave unless I was satisfied with the results of the Vitrase injections. She is an extremely skilled Doctor. She discovered that the filler on my face has actually moved to other parts of my face, which were impacting the anatomy of my face and the way thay I smiled. Dr. Khan was able to feel where the filler was and inject me in places where she felt filler. I am very pleased with my results and will continue to go to Dr. Khan for all of my skin care needs.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Khan is such a sweet and wonderful doctor. She is extremely detail oriented. She is also very easy to get in touch with especially by e-mail. She is all about satisfying the needs and wants of the patient so that he or she is completely happy with the results.