Filler Removal

I went to see Dr. Engler to dissolve a big amount...

I went to see Dr. Engler to dissolve a big amount of Juvederm Voluma that was injected on top and on the sides of my nose after several liquid rhinoplasties done over the course of two years with another doctor in Europe. The filler injected was just too much and I wanted it out of my face. Dr. Engler was very careful on the amount of Hyaluronidase that was safe to inject, and successfully removed part of the filler after careful consideration. After two days it was all gone from the area he had treated. I'm looking forward to remove the rest in a second session. I was extremely impressed by the professionalism and care of Dr. Engler, who has been extremely considerate to me and checked on my health and results by email after the procedure. I'll definitely see him again in the future for any procedure I may need!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Engler is a professional, caring and supportive plastic surgeon. His friendly personality makes you feel comfortable right away, and he listens to you without rushing. The staff at the office was very nice as well, I was on time for my appointment and Dr. Engler saw me right away, which is very rare among doctors in New York. I definitely recommend him!