Hyaluronidase - New York, NY

This review is overdue. A few years ago i had...

This review is overdue. A few years ago i had beloteo injected under my eyes and it was a nightmare: blue and lumpy with huge bags. That is when i found Dr Shelton. Dr Shelton did a couple of rounds of hyaluronidase, and he solved my issues and my under eye aea looked better than ever afterwards (i don't know why, may be i had slight tyndall and never realized it?). unfortunately, between moving and grad school, i forgot this dr's name. Fast forward a couple of years later and i had horrible voluma results from another provider. I researched realself and found Dr Shelton again and I saw him yesterday. I can already see results and my features are going back to normal and the lumpiness is getting better! i was really worried because voluma is notoriously difficult to dissolve and i had two syringes injected! i may need an extra round to tweak it, but i am so relieved to see that it is working and that he knew where to put it and how much! I am planning on using only this dr for my aesthetic concerns! So for all those of you who are scared of hyaluronidase, don't be: do your research and find a dr with lots of experienc doing that! removing requires a skilled physician and patience on your part, but in the end it works out!
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon