Halo Laser Treatment with Donna Fay - New York, NY

Donna truly is the skin expert. She knows exactly...

Donna truly is the skin expert. She knows exactly what to do for my skin needs based on my concerns, and is very honest with giving me appropriate expectations. She is an artist. I was very nervous to have this particular procedure done due to pain, but I am so glad I trusted Donna. Discomfort was minimal, short-lived, and well worth it. The color and tone of my skin is noticeably more even, and it's only been one treatment. I have seen tremendous improvement in my troublesome skin, and I can't wait to go back for more.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Donna Fay is Dr. Pearlman's aesthetic expert. Together, they make a wonderful team. Truly the best in the business. Pearlman's practice is the perfect example of expertise, professionalism, and humanity. The office staff members are patient, personable, and sweet. Every experience at the office has been a wonderful one. I will trust no other team with my face and cosmetic enhancements.