Hair Loss- There is a Solution! - New York

I have been a Surgical Technologist for the last...

I have been a Surgical Technologist for the last 15 years, so picking the right doctor has always been very important to me. After meeting and researching a few other doctors who perform hair transplants, I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Ende. Apart from his compassion and medical knowledge, I really consider him one of the finest surgeons in NYC. I had a great experience with him and his amazing team during my procedure. They explained everything in detail and everyone involved was very kind and professional.
I have been going through male pattern baldness for the last 10 years or so, and I felt that I should finally do something about it. I am very happy I made the right choice!
Dr. Ende transplanted about 2,200 grafts and I can already see new growth.
The procedure was painless and I felt great afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. Ende to anyone who is ready to feel better about themselves concerning their hair loss!
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ende is amazing! A great surgeon and one of the nicest physicians I have ever met