Fut Transplant on Edges, Goodbye Toppik! - New York, NY

I lost my edges due to years of constantly pulling...

I lost my edges due to years of constantly pulling my hair with tight ponytails. When I finally realized the damage, it was too late. I tried every hair oil out there that claimed to regrow hair, then I finally realized that the hair would not grow back. I then started researching hair restoration procedure for women and realized that I was not alone. After reading many reviews of patients of Dr. John Frank, I realized he was the one to perform the fut procedure.
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon

The moment I had the first consultation with Dr. John Frank, he made me feel so comfortable and hopeful. He answered all questions and he really showed interest in helping me with my hair loss problem, he was not judgemental. The day of the procedure went really smooth, Dr. Frank is very knowledgeable of his work. He made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire procedure. He is a very funny and pleasant guy. I did not feel like I was at a doctors office, it was more of a day out at the spa with your friends because the place is so serene. Also, his assistants are the best, the way they get along with each other, including the doctor, made the feel more of a family. I have to say that I was completely satisfied with Dr. Frank and his team, they are extremely dedicated and professional and take much pride in the work he does. Dr. John Frank is your go to doctor!