31 Yr Old Female - New York, NY

I've been suffering from hair loss around the...

I've been suffering from hair loss around my hairline A.K.A EDGES for over 8 yrs now do to my poor choice of hairstyles like tight braids and lace frontals etc. I've been searching for a solution for awhile I've tried nature's plus with hair pills my hair was growing but of course my edges still looked the same.

I thought about Rogaine but was hesitant because of all the bad things I've heard after you stop using it. So I decided to go with the hair transplant surgery I found Dr. Frank on real self did a little of my own research on him first and decided he was the right surgeon for me. I called and ask as many questions as I could think of which was a lot which i think is  necessary for any cosmetic surgery and Dr. Frank was patient and had no problem answering any of my questions which was a plus. After we talked I thought about it and called him back a couple weeks after and we decided on a date I was excited and a little nervous at the same time but I knew I wanted this.

On my procedure day I arrived a little early to fill out paper work and Dr. Frank and his team prepared me for my procedure they started around 9 and I was done before 5:30 pm the time went pass fast to me. I was shocked I barely felt anything through the entire procedure.

So would I recommend Dr. Frank YES I would in a heart beat it's been 16 days post and I already see a difference. So good luck everyone I will post a 3 month update as well.

5 MONTHS POST-OP

My edges is coming in.
I see a little progress
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Frank is an amazing surgeon who's great at what he does and I think it's awesome that he chose to help change people lives by helping build their confidence back. He has great bedside manners and he definitely makes you feel comfortable. I love that this is not just a job for him he's really passionate and loves his work and that's a plus for me