Hair Restoration Injection, Lifesaver! 43 Years Old Male - New York, NY

As I mentioned and my review of Dr Prasad, I was...

As I mentioned and my review of Dr Prasad, I was looking for a different alternative to the common treatments for hair loss. After trying almost everything, the hair injection treatment developed by Dr Prasad ended up being a great option. The injection was minimally invasive and now 7 months after, I am very pleased with the results .
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

I lost my hair at 21 years old and I was devastated. At the time transplants and wigs were the only options out there. A wig was out of the question. I was lucky to find one of the best HT Doctors around but even after 8 surgeries my hair was so thin you could see right through it. 6 months ago I found Dr. Prasad and his hair rejuvenation method. I'm 43 now and had no idea if the process would work for me. At 7 months my results are far greater than I could have ever imagined and full results are not seen for 12 to 16 months. If you are losing your hair, and it bothers you, there is no better option than Dr. Prasad's non surgical technique. The process is cheaper than a hair transplant and the results are natural because it's your own hair growing back. To not try Prasad's method first would be insane. There are no scars, doll hair, or risk. The only side effect is a fuller head of hair. I lost my hair 21 years ago, if you're just starting to lose yours or are unhappy with transplants you need to come see Dr. Prasad. I believe he has created the closest thing to a cure for baldness that has ever existed and the whole process takes less than an hour. You can't beat that. If baldness bothers you, this is a life saver.