25 Year-old's Thinning Hair Thickened - New York

I'm 25 now and first noticed my hair thinning and...

I'm 25 now and first noticed my hair thinning and receding around the temples a couple of years ago. I responded by taking propecia, though after hearing from several places that propecia doesn't usually help the hairline as much as the crown area I kept looking and found this new 'acell hair regeneration' treatment done by Dr. Prasad. After reading up about it I got really excited I went for a consult with Dr. Prasad, and interacting with him and his staff I never for a second felt like I was just being sold a procedure. In fact he actually told me at first that I may not need the procedure since my hair loss was (relatively) minor, it was only on my insistence that they agreed to do an injection just on my frontal hairline where the problem was. I'm 6 months post-op now and the results of this have been awesome. The areas that were thinning in the front on the sides have thickened, which is clear looking at the microscope-pics before and after as well as just the naked eye. I honestly can't tell you how happy I am about this, along with the filled out hairline my hair is just thicker overall, allowing me to do more with it if I want without worrying and making haircuts way more enjoyable to boot.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

It was so blatantly clear to me after meeting with Dr. Prasad several times that he's really after satisfaction for his patients. That's why he recommends this acell treatment as opposed to standard hair transplants, because that doesn't prevent further loss and thus inevitably requires more and more treatments (a cash machine for the industry). He's really on the cutting edge of this technology and he's a stand-up guy. Thumbs up all the way!