Office Review - A Very Unhappy Client! - New York, NY

I had a consultation with a girl named Mya. I...

I had a consultation with a girl named Mya. I wanted to have a procedure done. She brought me into a room and we discussed what I would expect from the surgery. We also went over the financial part and I was approved for Care Credit of 7,500 dollars. We scheduled an appointment with Dr. Jones. Unfortunately, I never got to meet with him because I had death in the family. I called the office two days later to let them know and I told them I could not come in because of my family emergency. I received a bill two three weeks later from the Care Credit which means that Lexington Surgeons accepted the payment knowing that I did not receive the surgery. I called the office to get this matter cleared up and it was very difficult trying to get answers. Finally, Mya picked up the phone and I explained this nightmare and I told her that they are going to have to straighten this out. How can Lexington Surgeon's take a payment when the surgery did not occur? I have anxiety and my pressure is up because of this terrible situation! I would not recommend this place to anyone and I am speaking to a lawyer regarding this matter. Interested clients, please be careful that this does not happen to you!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I never even met Dr. Michael Jones, but I was billed for a procedure that never happened and the facility accepted payment from CareCredit! That is unbelievable! Very Disappointed.