Fat Transfer to Breasts with Dr. Dana Khuthaila - New York, NY

At age 53 I needed a "reset". I was considering...

At age 53 I needed a "reset". I was considering lipo of abdomen and flanks and realized the fat removed should not go to waste, so decided to explore fat transfer to breasts. The results are still fresh (less than a week) but nothing short of amazing! I have a flat stomach (even with the post-op swelling) and I have grown 2 cup sizes. The breasts will likely lose a bit in time but that is OK since the main goal was the lipo, but I have to say WOW. Never did I expect they would look so fabulous! Dr. K, I can't thank you enough!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

This is going to sound like a fan-girl review, but I absolutely adore Dr. Khuthaila! From the very beginning, she was 100% knowledgeable and transparent about the procedure and the results I could expect and was responsive to all my questions - no matter how silly they were or how often I asked, she would take the time to make sure I was satisfied and always with a smile, never a bother. And while she is an absolute master of her field, she is also calming, sweet and humble which is an amazing combination in a doctor. The results wildly exceed my expectations. She worked miracles rebalancing my middle age paunch and gave me a centerfold-ready figure for the first time in my life. Kudos to her office manager Alexandra - she too is a sweetheart with infinite patience and she managed everything seamlessly. I am so glad to have found this wonderful practice!