Facelift Performed by Dr. Sam Rizk - New York

I'm a 47 year old woman from New York City and I...

I'm a 47 year old woman from New York City and I was very unhappy with my jawline. I felt it had started to sag and jowls had developed. I had laxity in my neck as well as fat under my chin. I really wanted to be proactive and take care of this before it got worse. I felt if I waited another five or ten years the result would not be as good. I researched plastic surgeons in the New York area and I found Dr. Sam Rizk. I booked a consultation with him immediately. His credentials were very impressive. The most important thing to me is that his specialty is the face only. He is double board certified and has over 20 years experience. When he I met with him, he studied my face and told me what procedures I would benefit from. I agreed with all his suggestions. After a second consult, I booked the surgery. I was going to have a midfacelift, necklift and lipo under my chin. I was extremely nervous leading up to the surgery date. He requires alot of preop preparation which I think was very beneficial in my recovery. The anxiety leading up to the surgery was worse than the recovery. Dr. Rizk requires that you stay over night in a hotel with a qualified nurse who will ice your face all night. After the surgery, I was in controllable pain. The next day, Dr. Rizk came to my room and removed my bandage. His bedside manner is very comforting. I went to a friend's house to recover for the next six days. Each day I looked better and better. On the 7th day I could not believe how I looked. I went to his office to have my stitches removed. You could not tell I had anything done. I looked natural and refreshed but not pulled at all. There was definitely swelling but not swelling anyone would notice except the doctor and me. When I went home my kids did not notice anything, which was a big concern to me. I am two months out of surgery and I am very pleased and I know I chose the BEST doctor. I do believe there is a huge benefit in getting the surgery done in your late forties rather than waiting until your fifties. I believe the result is more natural and that is what he told me my result would be because of my age. Best decision I made.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rizk is very confident in his work but not pushy or aggressive. Ultimately the decision is yours. His staff is amazing and very comforting.